- A warm bed, clean linens, and toiletries
- A hot meal and community atmosphere
- Case management and life skills classes
- Community resources and referrals
We make a difference
Last year alone:
- 200,000 shelter nights provided
- 850 beds each night in Denver
- 70,000 volunteer hours at Samaritan House
- $1.76 average cost per meal at Samaritan House
2301 Lawrence Street
Denver, CO 80205
The thing that I am proudest about is the fact that Samaritan House is the result, I think, of welcoming every person who comes through that door with the dignity of a child of God. This is the basic philosophy on which the Samaritan House is founded and operates.
Archbishop James V. Casey
From the Denver Catholic Register November 19, 1986
Stay Up to Date
Learn about how your involvement changes lives -- get issues delivered to your inbox 4x per year.
Samaritan House is a ministry operated by Catholic Charities, a 501(c)(3). Since 1986, we have helped people secure sufficient food and clothing, the ability to earn a living wage and affordable housing.